Weight loss is the major problems of the huge population. Junk food, hectic life and weight gain, people have so much common to share with each other. Fighting the battle, everyone tends to have perfect body and healthy lifestyle. But the question remains the same, no workout and exercise seems to work. But there’s always a door to skip and 1000 Calorie Diet Plan is simply awesome.
Basically, 1000 calorie diet plan is suitable for women and it has good stat of weight loss by the weekend. The 1000 calorie diet simply generates energy shortage of 500 to 1000 calories and burns approx. 8% of fat. However, before heading more about 1000 Calorie Meal Plan, be sure to consult with your doctor or nutritionist. As the unsupervised low calorie diet plan always have some side effects on health.
Weight loss on 1000 Calorie Diet Plan
The simple rule for the weight loss is creating a calorie deficit. In other words, the process of eating less calories than your body burns is low calorie diet plan. To your surprise, one pound of fat contains 3500 calories while you need to burn that many calories in order to lose one pound. So, taking 1000 calorie diet plan and taking 1200 calories may help to burn more than 2 pounds a week. 1000 Calorie diet is taken as one of the perfect calorie diet plans whereas, it is also the plan which produce fast results. However, there’s cons and you should be aware of that before following any plans.
Benefits of 1000 Calorie Diet
- The 1000 Calorie Diet is taken as the most useful diet plan resulting into fast weight loss. The plan is very effective if you intend to lose a few pounds within a week. Whereas, it is also the best plan if you intend to take it on a long run.
- The 1000 Calorie Meal Plan provides good nutrition and keeps the rate of calories low at the same time.
- 1000 calories a day mainly focus on the consumption of fruits and vegetables as it have very few calories and rich in water, fiber and necessary nutrition.
- Apart from the quick weight loss, it also helps to boost confident and improve lifestyle.
Side effects and Cons of 1000 Calorie Meal Plan
- Since, it is a very low calorie diet plan, it lacks certain vital nutrients which is required to perform various activities such as walking, running, sleeping and even for digestion. So, choose the nutrition elements and food wisely while using 100 calories diet.
- If we fail to lose to desired nutrition, then 1000 calories a day can cause internal damage to body. Dehydration, loss in muscle, low energy, slow heart rate, hair loss and weak nails are the common problems in unusual low calorie diet plan.
- 1000 Calorie diet plan is generally suitable for women who have small frame. Whereas, it is not suitable for men and potentially can be dangerous to people who have well-built or athletic bodies.
- This plan can also cause fatigue, loss of concentration, insomnia and mood swing.
Dos and Don’ts of 1000 Calories a Day
|Dos of 1000 Calorie Diet Plan||Don’ts of 1000 Calorie Diet Plan|
|Follow the 1000 calorie meal plan for not more than 10 days||You are on the diet plan so, don’t overeat|
|It is necessary to consult the doctor, dieticians or nutritionist before following the plans||Stay away from alcohol, sweetened and carbonated beverages|
|The plan must be accompanied by medium-paced walks and light exercises||Don’t be still in one place for a longtime.|
|1000 Calories meal plan should have more fresh fruits and veggies||You shouldn’t miss any meals|
|Eat lots of proteins to build your muscle strength||Don’t be stressed if you overtake a little bit more calories, try to compensate the next day|
|Drink enough water||Maintain the healthy habits of sleeping in time and waking up early in the morning|
So, if you are here till the end, now you have the detail idea about 1000 calorie diet plan. The plan is simple and there’s not much to do either. However, you should be very conscious about choosing the right plan, consult with doctors before taking it.