With all the food networks available, it’s quite hard to say no for the food on the table. Besides, it will be a sin to cut the food worrying about the weight gain while you’re a foodie. So, how do you live a life? A big question, you want to eat and want to lose the weight at the same time. If that is your problem then you have landed in the right page. 1500 Calorie Diet Plan is all you need and you’re back to life again. So, what’s so special about 1500 Calorie Diet? Why it is considered to be the best plan available in the market? Find out yourself and embrace your life.
The best plan: 1500 Calorie Diet Plan
Being on a strict diet can cause mental tension. You’re cutting off your favorite food and there’s still no sign of weight loss. Among several calorie diet plans available in the internet, 1500 Calorie diet plan is simply a boss. 1500 Calorie meal plan is a six meals a day diet plan that can help you to reduce over 2 pounds in a week. Amazing right? With this plan, you don’t have to worry about the food cut as you will be eating lots of nutritious foods and yet lose the weight.
Weight loss on 1500 Calories a day
As I have been telling frequently, the main objective of low calorie diet plan is to create calorie deficit and resulting into a weight loss. The process is simple but trust me it can make you sweat. The weight loss on every calorie diet is simple, you cut the calories and you lose the weight. The math is very simple on 1500 calorie meal plan. Normally, human beings need 2000 to 3000 calories a day to perform the task and proper functioning of the body. Whereas, it takes 3500 calories burn out to lose one pound of weight. In the contrary, if you reduce your calorie intake from 2000 to 1500, you will lose flat 1 pound in a week. However, the numbers can be vary and depends upon many factors such as age, sex, gender and activities performed in a day.
“Not Sure about 1500 Calorie Diet Plan? 1200 Calorie Diet Plan might work”
Benefits of 1500 Calorie Diet
The 1500 Calories a day is simply awesome and there’s tons of benefits of it. Check out some of the benefits of this plan.
- After the consumption of 1500 calorie meal plan on a daily basis, the body automatically stores fats resulting into energy to work. Whereas, the process ends up with the positive outcome and we call it a weight loss.
- People who are living a sedentary lifestyle and those who are suffering from slow metabolic rates can also use 1500 Calorie diet plan. This plan helps them to stay in a desirable weight range.
- 1500 Calorie Diet can be followed by those people who require weight management for curing certain aliments.
How to create your own 1500 Calories Meal Plan
There’s various low calorie diet available and I have already sated that it’s a kind of best. But how to plan your 1500 Calorie Meal Plan. You can use this plan for a day or for three day but you won’t get success until you followed it for a week.
- The first thing you need to is create routine and know when to it.
- Since, we’re dealing with low calorie diet plan, don’t forget to choose healthy food such as fruit smoothie, yoghurt, veggie/egg omlette, oatmeal etc in your breakfast.
- Don’t miss the meal, otherwise, you may not fulfill the desire 1500 calories a day.
- Generally meals are heavy and you need to include more nutritious foods. Whereas, your lunches should be light and covered with sandwiches, egg-cottage cheese salads, tortilla-lettuce wraps etc.
- Likewise, go for low calorie veggies such as broccoli, green beans, radish and cabbage for dinners. You can also go for soups. Additionally, you should prefer to eat steamed fish, grilled chicken, lean beef, whole-wheat pasta and low-fat turkey.
Now you know the benefits and how to create your own 1500 Calorie Diet Plan, so what’s your waiting for? However, I strongly recommend to go for medical teams, nutritionist or doctors before proceeding to any low calorie plans. As I have mentioned above, the low calories diet plan depends upon people’s weight, age, sex and many other factors. The unsupervised diet plan may cause several other health problems. So be wise and stay healthy.