It’s quite hard to get along with the perfect calorie diet plan. No matter, what you do, you can’t give away the delicious food. Whereas, your always on the verge of gaining weight. The hard work out and gym can be pain the ass. So, what’s the solution? If you are adult and facing the similar problem, then you have just landed into the right page. Among, several calorie diet plans, 2000 calorie diet plan might save your day and burn some calories at the end of the day. Let’s dig out more and have a close look about 2000 calorie diet.
A 2000 Calories a Day Meal Plan is considered as one of the healthiest diet plans. These plans are specially made for people who are not ready to give up on their foods and looking for the perfect physics. 2000 Calorie Meal Plan has also been recommended by U.S. FDA, whereas it is one of the satisfying plans for many individuals.
Weight loss on 2000 Calorie Diet Plan
No matter what plan you choose, the math is simple. The main purpose or objective of these calorie diet plans is to create calorie deficit and result into weight loss. But before jumping on to any calorie diet plans, we strongly recommend to go for dietitians, or medical professionals as low calorie diet plans have several side effects on our health. So, the basic math on 2000 calorie diet plan is pretty simple. With the name, you will just intake 2000 calorie diet per day. So how does it works?
Before making any assumption, we have to know the actual intake of calories for men and women. Generally, men tends to take 2,200 to 3,200 calories per day. Whereas, women calories intake ranges from 1,600 to 2,400.So, if you limit to 2000 Calories Meal Plan, then you can reduce the weight by 2 pounds in a week. However, it might not be pretty suitable to women in the short run, however women can reduce their weight on the long run.
Advantage of 2000 Calorie Meal Plan
- 2000 Calorie Meal Plan is a healthy plan. So, the intake of 2000 calorie diet offer adequate nutrition to your body and helps to function the body effectively.
- 2000 Calorie a Day Meal Plan improves the body’s immunity and give strength to fight against several diseases like cardiac diseases, gallbladder malfunctions, joint pains and sleep apneas.
- Additionally, the consumption of 2000 Calorie a Day Meal Plan also reduces fatigue and hunger problems.
- 2000 Calorie diet helps in the proper functioning of metabolism.
Disadvantage of 2000 Calories a Day Meal Plan
- 2000 Calories a Day Meal Plan sometimes helps to gain weight rather than loss.
- Despite of eating extra low calories foods, it might result into low nutrition in the body and food.
How to Weight Loss on 2000 Calorie Diet
Coming to this far, you now know what are the benefits and cons of 200 calorie diet plan. So, how do you proceed to weight loss process? The improper diet plans lead to weight loss, and you have to be very conscious about the calories you are in taking. 2000 Calorie diet plan gives you the liberty to choose any foods from a wide range of foods. There’s no such hard rules about food. However, you should be careful and count your calories wisely. Make sure that 45 to 65 percent of your calories comes from carbohydrates and 20 to 35 percent from fat. Whereas, you should be taking 10 to 15 percent calories from protein.
Likewise, you can plan the 2000 calorie diet into five meal plans not exceeding 500 calories. The best way to get remarkable results on 2000 calorie diet is to have 500 calories for breakfast. Followed by 600 calories for lunch/dinner and 300 calories for snacking.
Similarly, you shouldn’t forget to:
- Eat as the per the meal timing.
- Make a good and favorite food plans by counting the calories and stick to that plans.
- Check out USDA’s Food pyramid for the right amount of grains, veggies, protein and fruits to your plate.