What would be the stats of the population suffering from extreme weight gain? No doubt the number would be great. Despite of all the workout, many has accepted the fact of not losing the weight. The gym didn’t work, the extreme cardio didn’t work, but what about the 400 Calorie Diet Plan? As I have briefly discussed about the available plans in Calorie Diet Plans article, this informational piece is all related about the 400 Calorie Diet Plan for extreme weight loss.
So, if you fall under the same population, then just stick to the end of the blog. You will be quite happy that there’s still hope and you can simply start by tomorrow. But before moving on to the other plans, let’s have some ideas about 400 Calorie Meal Plan. The concept of 400 Calorie Diet Plan was introduced and improvised by the famous health experts at Prevention Magazine and author of the Flat Belly Diet, Liz Vaccariello. If you’re wondering about the term then it is nothing but the calorie-controlled eating plan which lets you eat your favorite food and still manage to lose weight, fantastic right?
However, the question might arise, if the extreme workout didn’t work out, then how does this simple 400 Calorie Diet Plan will work. Well, there’s many example of the weight loss, but the relevant one was telecast through the Television show. The example talks about the women who has successfully lost six pounds in just two days by following the 400 calorie meal plan. Additionally, Dieters believe that with the proper meal plan you can lose up to eleven pounds in two weeks.
Basics of 400 Calorie Diet Plan
The basic concept of the 400 Calorie Meal Plan is pretty simple, you just need to eat and you lose weight. You don’t have to escape the meal plans, however you only have to consume 400 calorie. You can eat regularly, but you just be aware of the calorie portion you are in taking. Just start with the 2 Week Quick Slim, a 14-day meal plan for the starter. The act and frequent meal throughout the day will keep your appetite full and fired up the calorie at the same time.
The 400 calorie diet plan generally consist of monounsaturated fats such as nuts, olives and the great avocado. Besides, there’s a good amount of high protein foods as they stimulate hormones and neurotransmitters. If you are worried about your favorite foods, here are some of the foods that you consumed. I strongly believe, 400 calorie meal plans cover your favorite foods including fruit, chicken, turkey, vegetables, beef, eggs, shrimp, nuts, olives, avocado, pasta, bread, rice, hummus, cheese, skim milk etc. These all foods can be categorized into breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner. I will highlight all the available 400 calorie diet plan in my next article, but for now let’s look at its pros and cons.
Pros of 400 Calorie Diet
- It’s pretty simple, convenient and easy to follow, no such hard rules exist in calorie diet plans.
- It can be followed with any food or meal plan, however you should be aware of the basic rules of the 400 calorie meal plans.
- It won’t disrupt your social life, while it helps dieters to know more about diet plans and its control methods.
- If you think, 400 calorie diet plan exclude snacks, then you’re wrong. There’s nothing wrong with the snacks while it can be used with several recipes and meal plans.
Cons of 400 Calorie diet plans
- As everything has both sides, you should keep mind about the calories and portions that you intake. Remember, our aim is to take only 400 calorie diet.
- The plan might encourage in the consumption of fast-foods. You are permitted to take it but everything has a limit.
- The good thing about 400 calorie meal plan is, it does not encourage exercise.
- The result is inevitable however you have to follow the proper rules and diet plan. But, it might promote unhealthy weight loss expectations.
- There are several other plans that you can walk into. You should follow the plans according to your gender, age and the activities you do. So, it might not be the calorie diet plan for everyone.
If you are facing a problem of overweight, 400 calorie diet plan is for you. The 400 calorie meal plans offer a simple approach to a calorie controlled diet. It is one of the medium where you can completely ignore the physical activity and still lose weight. Don’t be mad if you came up looking for the meal plans here. It was just the detail introduction of the topics. I will come up with the 400 Calorie Meal Plan next time, until then, feel free to write your prosperous thoughts and comments below.