If you are looking for low carb diet recipes and want to stick around 800 Calorie Diet plan, then this Peppered Shrimp Alfredo recipe is just for you.
Shrimp Alfredo is one of the famous and healthy food that you can take anytime during the day. Besides, it is equally beneficial to health. Another interesting thing about Shrimp Alfredo is, it is low on calories.
Let’s look at its nutritional elements and I bet you will love this Shrimp Alfredo Recipe.
Nutritional Facts of Shrimp Alfredo
Total Fat: 45g
Saturated Fat: 20.0g
Total Carbohydrates: 50.6g
Dietary Fiber: 3.4g
Vitamin A: 1659IU
Vitamin C: 32mg
Vitamin B6: 0mg
Well, it’s one of the super food and it is equally yummy and delicious.
How to make Peppered Shrimp Alfredo?
It’s quite simple, you can make it within a short period of time. Let’s look at its ingredients.
Ingredients for Peppered Shrimp Alfredo
- Penne Pasta – 12 Ounce
- Butter – ¼ cup
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- Red bell pepper – 1 nicely minced
- Portobello mushrooms – ½ firmly diced
- 1 pound of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 15 Ounce of Alfredo sauce
- Grated Romano Cheese – ½ cup
- Cream – ½ cup
- Cayenne Pepper – 1 teaspoon (add according to your taste)
- Parsley – ¼ cup, chopped
Peppered Shrimp Alfredo – Low Carb Diet Recipes
Serving: 6 People
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Ready in: 50 Minutes
- Boil water on a large bowl and add light salt into it.
- Add Pasta and cooked for about 8 to 10 minutes. Pasta should be dente and drain afterwards.
- On the other hand, melt the butter together with Olive oil into a saucepan. Make sure, your heat is medium.
- Stir in onion and cook until it is softened and translucent. Most probably 2 minutes.
- Again, stir it with garlic, red pepper, and mushroom. Cook the dish with medium-high heat until it is soft. Cooking time is about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, stir in the shrimp, cook until it is firm and pink.
- After that, mix it with Alfredo sauce, Romano cheese and cream.
- Bring it to a simmer and stir constantly until it is thickened, approx. 5 minutes;
- Your almost done, season it with cayenne, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir drained pasta into the sauce and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
That’s it, now serve it and garnished with your favorite item and enjoy with your family. Let us know what do you think of Shrimp Alfredo Recipe.